About the Entry-level Trainee Program
Are you a graduate? Are you smart, driven, and committed? Do you have what it takes to join the team at the uLesson Group? If this is you, apply and fast-track your career development with the uLesson Graduate Trainee Program and get on the minute; real-time industry experience from real experts. Learn relevant and applicable skills today to place you ahead of the market.
Why You Should Apply
- 3 Months of intensive specialized training at the uLesson Academy.
- Gain practical work experience and develop essential skillsets.
- Receive a monthly stipend of ₦100,000 during training.
- Excel at the uLesson Academy for a well-paid full-time position at uLesson.
- Minimum of second-class upper in any degree.
- Completed NYSC.
- A CV submission and a Cover Letter detailing ‘Why uLesson?’
Application Process & Stages
1. Submit an Application: Click on the “Apply now” button to begin your journey.
2. Online Aptitude Test: Take our online aptitude test.
3. Initial Interviews: If you excel in the test, you’ll be invited for initial interviews. This includes a conversation with a representative from our people team and an interview with an Executive Member at uLesson.
4. Offer Notification: After interviews, offers will be extended to successful candidates.
Upon Selection: For all accepted candidates, a transformative three-month experience awaits in Abuja. This immersive phase involves:
- An intensive and dynamic learning experience that enhances your skills and understanding at the uLesson Academy.
- Immerse yourself in various organizational departments at uLesson during this period, gaining insights into the diverse facets of our operations.
We look forward to welcoming successful applicants into this enriching journey of growth and exploration.
Application Closing Date
August 31, 2023
Click on the “Apply now” button to begin your journey.