Summer Project-Based Learning Activities
We are excited to announce our Project-Based learning activities in Live Lessons for students in Primary, Junior, and Senior Secondary Schools. Project-Based Learning gives students the opportunity to learn and create projects that stand a chance to win exciting prizes this summer.
About Project-Based Learning Activities
Project-based learning (PBL) is an instructional approach where learners actively learn by engaging in real-world and personally meaningful projects. It’s a learner-centred and inquiry-based approach to learning where learners work individually or collaboratively to solve complex problems, create products, or present performances.
Each project is centred around a specific topic that is unique to each grade group (Primary, Junior, and Senior Secondary Schools). Each student is expected to work on a project and create a video presentation of 1-3 minutes of their completed projects.
Dates for Project-Based Live Lessons
The project-based learning activities for each grade group will be streamed on live lessons in the uLesson app by the third week of August 2023.
The submission will be within the last week of August 2023.
Terms and Conditions
How to Participate
- Post a 1 – 3 minute recording of your completed project on social media
- The recording should only feature your voice and not show your face.
- Make sure your project adheres to the specified topic labelling and grade (e.g. Bean Planting, Grade 9)
- 3. Tag us @ulessonapp and use the hashtags #uLessonExperiments #uLessonSummerofLearning
Benefits of Participating in Our Project-Based Learning
Here are some of the benefits of children engaging in our project-based learning this summer:
- Increased engagement and motivation during the summer break
- A deeper understanding of concepts in different subjects
- Improved problem-solving skills
- Development of critical thinking and creative thinking skills
- Increased self-confidence